There's nothing we enjoy more than sharing the good news about our wonderful students and staff members. And we have a lot of great things to share! Read all about student and faculty awards and accomplishments, past happenings, upcoming events, and so much more.
For information on the Superintendent's 2019-2020 Proposed Budget, the full budget book can be accessed using the link below and bookmarks within the document can be used by downloading and opening the file using Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- 2019–2020 Proposed Budget
- Budget at a Glance
- Interim Superintendent Dr. Paddyfote’s January 14, 2019, Budget Presentation
- Curriculum 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Facilities 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- General Services 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Questions from BOE Members on Proposed Operating Budget for 2019-20
- Special Education Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Technology Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Transportation 2019–20 Budget Presentation
There are a lot of test dates coming up! Please inform yourself on the following information, and please have your children prepared.
- The Connect Ed message sent on February 20, 2019.
- The testing schedule for Next Generation Science Standards and PSAT 8/9 on March 28, 2019.
- RHS Standardized Testing Information for March 28, 2019 and April 9, 2019 - affects all grade levels.
- The testing schedule for the Connecticut School Day SAT on April 9, 2019.